|Extra coating|||||BELGOSTAR lauric coating|||||BELGOSTAR non-lauric coating|||||SHOKOSTAR coating|||||CANDYSTAR coating|||||AlfaStar coating|||||Ice-cream coating|||||Coating for cheese cake|
Dark, milk, and white coating
Application area: coating for ice-creams of different types
|Coating||Taste, flavor, color||Ingredients|
|Dark||Brown and dark-brown, with chocolate and chocolate-vanilla taste and flavor typical for cocoa products without foreign tastes and flavors||Sugar, cocoa butter, cocoa products, emulsifier (Е322, Е476), „vanilla ” nature-identical flavoring.|
|White||White to creamy, with milk-vanilla taste and flavor without foreign tastes and flavors||Sugar, cocoa butter replacer (lauric) , milk products, emulsifier (Е322), nature-identical flavoring.|
|Milk||Light-brown and brown, with chocolate and chocolate-vanilla taste and flavor typical for cocoa products without foreign tastes and flavors||Sugar, cocoa butter replacer (lauric) , cocoa products, milk products, emulsifier (E322), nature-identical flavoring.|
- Coating shall be melted at the temperature of 40-45°С
- Prior covering process the coating shall be mixed until it is a homogenous substance
- Keep the following temperature conditions when applying the coating on ice-cream:
- Ice-cream temperature shall be not higher than −12°С
- Coating temperature in glazing machines — 30-35°С
- Coating setting time shall be 8-10 sec.
Packaging: 4×5 kg blocks in 20 kg carton and 20 kg plastic buckets
Shelf life and storage conditions: 12 months at t=(18+/-3)°С in dry ventilated area, at moisture level not high than 75%.